How to Add a Drop Down Menu
There are an abundance of different website plugins available for many different customization options. A frequently asked question is, what is the best plugin for a drop down menu?
Well you are in luck! This theme was designed with a drop down menu option, so no additional plugin is needed. Follow the simple steps below to add a drop down menu to your site:
1. Open "Customize" on your homepage and select "Menus".
2. Choose "Main" Menu
3. Your main header menu should appear, click on "Add Items," then "Pages" and then select the item that you would like your drop down menu to be. I chose to create a page called "Drop Down Menu".
4. Once your item is selected it can be added to the main header menu.
5. Now, simply select your item and slightly drag it under and to the right of the item that you would like it to appear under.
6. Congratulations! You now have a Drop Down Menu.