How to Set Author on Blog Posts
In order to show the author on your blog posts you will need to add a new user.
1. Select "Users" in the back end of Wordpress
2. Select "Add New"
3. Fill out the form, with the name of the person you would like to show.
4. At the bottom of the page under role select "Author"
5. At the bottom of your post page, and author box will now appear where you can now select the author you would like to appear.
6. Now when you view all of your posts it will show which author you have selected for the posts.